This is my Project. it is about world athletes. I chose to do it about world athletes because I wanted to try something different. I decided to present my project in a poster. There were some hard questions that I could not answer and without the facts it would of been really hard to complete my project. I really liked how my poster turned out I think it looked really cool.
My favourite part was decorating and I really liked how I decorated the title because at the end it looked really cool. My second favourite part was writing down the facts because I really like writing. And my least favourite part was coloring in because I couldn't find the correct colors. the most challenging part was getting my facts right and completing my project.
When I was doing my PBL reflection my favourite part was creating a description of my project. My second favourite part was finishing off the sentence starters because it was challenging and I love challenging stuff. The most challenging part was completing my PBL reflection because there were lots of things that I did not know and that made it harder to complete.
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: world athletes
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was making it and decorating. Because when I was decorating and making my project I liked it and it was just really fun.
- The most challenging thing about my project was getting my facts right and completing my project. Because when I searched up what fact I wanted to know the answer wasn’t there and it was a challenge to get it finished without facts.
- The main skill I got better at was perseverance and independence. I got better at it by working by myself and when I made mistakes I would try to fix it up.
- Something interesting I learnt was the most known athlete is Cristiano Ronaldo
- What I would most like to change about my project is the topic because it was super hard but I still think that I liked it
- I would like to do my next PBL about gymnastics
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Perseverance when I got stuck I would use my perseverance muscle
Interdependence when I have already used my perseverance muscle but I am still stuck I would ask someone to help me.
Absorption by getting focused in my work a lot
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.