Friday, September 23, 2016

My PBL

Hello my name is Rain and today I am going to be blogging about my PBL. PBL stands for project based learning. We have to do our PBL about something in the Olympics. In this blog post I will have my PBL reflection. so that was my intro. hope you enjoy.

This is my Project. it is about world athletes. I chose to do it about world athletes because I wanted to try something different. I decided to present my project in a poster. There were some hard questions that I could not answer and without the facts it would of been really hard to complete my project. I really liked how my poster turned out I think it looked really cool.

My favourite part was decorating and I really liked how I decorated the title because at the end it looked really cool. My second favourite part was writing down the facts because I really like writing. And my least favourite part was coloring in because I couldn't find the correct colors. the most challenging part was getting my facts right and completing my project.

When I was doing my PBL reflection my favourite part was creating a description of my project. My second favourite part was finishing off the sentence starters because it was challenging and I love challenging stuff. The most challenging part was completing my PBL reflection because there were lots of things that I did not know and that made it harder to complete.



OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: world athletes


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)


IMG_1019.JPG


Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was making it and decorating.          Because when I was decorating and making my project I liked it and it was just really fun.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was getting my facts right and completing my project. Because when I searched up what fact I wanted to know the answer wasn’t there and it was a challenge to get it finished without facts.


  • The main skill I got better at was perseverance and independence.  I got better at it by working by myself and when I made mistakes I would try to fix it up.


  • Something interesting I learnt was the most known athlete is Cristiano Ronaldo                         


  • What I would most like to change about my project is the topic because it was super hard but I still think that I liked it


  • I would like to do my next PBL about gymnastics


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Perseverance when I got stuck I would use my perseverance muscle
Interdependence when I have already used my perseverance muscle but I am still stuck I would ask someone to help me.
Absorption by getting focused in my work a lot


Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.

1 comment:

  1. I rell like it so so so so much and its so cool and I liked that you were toking about the athletes :) :)

    ReplyDelete