Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My Art

Hi as you probably know my name is Rain and today I am going to be blogging about my art. This blog post is going to be a bit different because I will be persuading my art. I have chose to write about my art is because it is part of our learning tasks and I thought it would be really cool if I blogged my art. So that was my intro hope you like it and....
                                                                            ENJOY!!!


Are your walls looking blank? Are you wondering what is a great gift? Well introducing the new  ART PACK. It comes with a beautiful piece of art. But wait there is  more buy one get one free. And if you like you can 3 more free. But wait there are more you can get then just a calendar you can get

  • Calendar $10
  • Cards $12
  • Diary $15
  • Notepad $12       
 And if you want more you can buy an extra pack it comes with Coloring in pencils, a coloring pad, envelopes for the cards, a gift box if this is for a present and heaps more just for $49. 
Here is the art that you are buying


    

1 comment:

  1. hello rain i love your poster i mean it (:

    ReplyDelete