Saturday, July 29, 2017

Interdependence Blog Post

Hi guys welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be blogging about our interdependence task. We worked in a group of 12 to make a rap and the topic was the holidays. We also needed to draw a picture of one thing for each person of the holiday.

It was a competition and our group (the x-wings) won. It was very fun and I think we all did a great job. We had the boys except for dion doing the rap and the girls including dion doing the art. The people in our group are... Dion,Charlie F, Lauryn, Nehemia, Paris,Millie,Zane,Benji,Halo,Sienna, and there was one more person.

Our rap was really cool. The boys figured out a really cool rap and it was amazing. They all had a turn of saying a part of the rap and they used their boddy as an instrament. I really liked going to the front and performing.

A little reflection.

What did you enjoy... I enjoyed going to the front and performing.

What did you learn... more about interdependence.

what was challenging... I found the art a little challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment